We are glad that you have chosen to make Seven Palms Apartments your new home!
To start your application, you will need to create an account to begin. Please use Firefox or Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer for best results. Smart phones and tablets are not compatible.
-All pre applicants over the age of 18 will have a credit and criminal check conducted upon submission of pre application.
We operate under the Affordable Housing Tax Credit program. Therefore, total household GROSS income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $24,540
- 2 Occupants: $28,020
- 3 Occupants: $31,500
- 4 Occupants: $34,980
- 5 Occupants: $37,800
- 6 Occupants: $40,620
A household that contains full-time students will need to meet one of the following exemptions:
1) Enrolled in a job training program receiving assistance under the Job Training Participation Act (JTPA).
2) Married entitled to file a joint Federal income tax return with spouse.
3) Single parent with a dependent child/children.
4) Former foster child in transition to independence.
5) Have a household member, who will not be a full-time student living in the apartment.
Please provide the following information so we can determine your eligibility for our housing program.
Please note, this is only a pre-screening; if initially qualified, you will be asked to complete the full application process within 120 days of your anticipated move in date in order for your application to be approved.
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
For any questions, please call (941) 210-6569.